vibora is a Fast, asynchronous and elegant Python web framework. Note that this project is still in an early phase.
What it does
- Performance (https://github.com/vibora-io/benchmarks).
- Schemas Engine.
- Nested Blueprints / Domain Based Routes / Components
- Connection Reaper / Self-Healing Workers
- Sessions Engine
- Caching tools
- Async Template Engine (hot-reloading, deep inheritance)
- Complete flow customization
- Static Files (Smart Cache, Range, LastModified, ETags)
- Testing Framework
- Type hints, type hints, type hints everywhere.
- Streaming MultipartForms (Inspired by: https://github.com/requests/requests/issues/1584)
- Rate Limiting / Retries mechanisms
- Keep-Alive & Connection Pooling
- Sessions with cookies persistence
- Basic/digest Authentication
- Transparent Content Decoding
Creator: Frank Vieira
License: WIP (Circle CI).
install: pip install vibora[fast]
Where to Find vibora
On github: https://github.com/vibora-io/vibora
project website: https://vibora.io/