React or Angular
Which Framework Is Best for Your Project – React JS or Angular JS?
1. A full-fledged Framework – It is a full-fledged framework that is compatible with any technology, browser or platform.
2. Two-way Data Bind – Data binding in Angular is the synchronization between the model and the view. That means when data in the model changes, the view reflects the change, and when data in the view changes, the model is updated as well.
3. Form Validation – This framework offers client-side form validation. It monitors the state of the form and input fields and lets you notify the user about the current state.
5. DOM – Unlike React, Angular applies changes in the real DOM in the browser. When the real DOM gets updated, the browser has to change many internal values to represent a new DOM. This also has a negative impact on application performance.
React JS developed by Facebook is not a full-scale framework but a library and for this very reason integration of the UI library into a common MVC framework requires deeper programming knowledge.
1. Virtual DOM – React JS creates its own virtual DOM where your components are kept which gives the developers high flexibility and performance. This way, React JS sets you free from the costly DOM operations and does updates in an efficient manner.
2. One-way Data Binding – Unlike AngularJS, React JS uses one-way data binding, which means we are able to direct the flow only in one direction.
The Bottom Line
To sum up, both Angular JS and React are great for writing single-page applications. But they are entirely different and serve different purposes. However, AngularJS is always a bandwagon when it comes to choice of developers because it is a complete and comprehensive framework, offers easy development and testing without compromising with reliability.
Anuradha Badone is a content writer and marketing strategist at Codiant software technologies Pvt ltd. She is interested in writing stuff on leading technology trends and digital marketing.