bull is a Premium Queue package for handling jobs and messages in NodeJS. The fastest, most reliable, Redis-based queue for Node. Carefully written for rock solid stability and atomicity.
What it does
- Minimal CPU usage due to a polling-free design.
- Robust design based on Redis.
- Delayed jobs.
- Schedule and repeat jobs according to a cron specification.
- Rate limiter for jobs.
- Pause/resume—globally or locally.
- Multiple job types per queue.
- Threaded (sandboxed) processing functions.
- Automatic recovery from process crashes.
Popularity: npm has about 27,000 downloads per week.
Where to Find Dinero
On github: https://github.com/OptimalBits/bull
- npm install bull –save
- yarn add bull